Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday With S

Hello there. This is my new style post. Doesn't really great but i like it. Comfortable.

 
Wearing secondhand denim jacket,a shirt,belt,black denim pants,sophie martin watch, and my silly stupid black oxford shoes. And a vintage secondhand BROWN shoulder bag. Love somuch my bag.

And this is saturday, i have to hang out with my best friend, Sadya. She's my class-chair mate and she want to join me to posting style photos. And this is her pic and her stylish is me. One i love about her is her hair. It's absolutely glam curly  hair. We love gossip,celebs, and fashion of course. And i also called her S.




She's wearing a striped scarf, polkadot satin dress, white denim jacket, BROWN eighteen aigner shoulder bag, and black suede heels.


Is it great ? I need your comment please. And see you again from my look ! It would be greater i swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment