Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Do not scream up if you love Twilight Saga



OH !
The new picture from eclipse the movie is on !
and you can  guess it, it will be a great movie even i more waiting for breaking dawn. You can see that the victoria-the red hair vamp- isn't same victoria in new moon or twilight. It's change.
And i was watch the 'small' trailer of breaking dawn ! i don't think so if it's fake but i think it's REAL.
so, what afre you waiting for again twi-fans ? gotta catch up ! click and search in here

1 comment:

  1. on some shots, he looks like Kian Egan of Westlife. I love those three pictures but what I love most is your banner photo, that is just awesome! I love it.

    Where did you get that?

    Going back, well, I am looking forward for the breaking dawn soundtrack coming this November 8. i hope you visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete